1) Add lamp lighting
2) Decorate the wall behind the couch
3) Build shelving or a built-in cabinet area for television wall
Thanks to the previous owners who tore down the wall (and removed all duct work), the living room now opens into the dining room.
You can check out the dining room renovation here.
2) Add shelves over toilet
Check out the hall bath renovation here.
See the master bedroom renovation here.
2) Paint end tables
3) Complete built-in closets
See the master bathroom renovation here.
You can see the full nursery remodel here.
We don’t always work in “order.” As such, we have started tearing out the basement even though the first two floors aren’t completed. You can see the basement plan here.
And because nothing is ever in order, let’s head back outside…
1) Replace the lighting
2) Paint the brick? – – white?
3) Change the shutters – – black?
4) Add some deer-proof color to the landscape
1) Build DIY table
2) Build DIY bench
3) Build DIY console table
4) Replace current rocking chairs with comfortable rocking chairs
That’s my home up to date.
I’ll be updating my house tour as we check projects off the list, so check back often. Thanks for visiting!